How Does Your Attorney Website Rank?
Enter the URL of your website for a hands on evaluation, by a trained SEO specialist. We will contact you with your results, and options to better optimize your site for rankings and better lead conversion.
Onsite SEO Tips for Attorney Websites
There are several factors that come into play with attorney online marketing, but here are a few basic easy to apply SEO tips for your attorney website.
- Meta Titles Meta titles tell search engines like Google, basically what the page is about. This is the title people see in the search engine snippet when your website comes up in results. This should include specific keywords based on the page your working on, and can be updated in the head tag of your page.
- Meta Description Meta descriptions tell search engines like Google, basically what the page is about. This is the description people see in the search engine snippet when your website comes up in results. This should include specific keywords based on the page your working on, and can be updated in the head tag of your page.
- Header Tags Header tags at like an outline of a page. They are the h1, h2, h3, etc. throughout the page. H1 and H2 are particularly important, as they work with your meta tags to further tell search engines what your page is about. These should be unique for each page. They can be updated in your page content.
- Image Alt Tags Every image on your site should have alt tags, that match keywords used for each page. These should not be used for spamming keywords, but intelligent keyword specific phrases. They can be added in img tags.
- Keyword Usability This gets a little more entailed, using keywords / phrases to continue the description of the page. Over using keywords can be just as bad as under using them. The main goal is to get the point of the page across to users, with a proper percentage of keywords, so you not only please search engines, but also help your users understand what it is they are looking at.
- Schema Schema is a type of code used to help search engines better understand your page. You can use it for reviews, address, company type, and more.